Buying a home can be exciting, momentous, and meaningful. But it can also be stressful - especially if you're not sure how to gauge the physical condition of a house.
That's where the experts at Paragon Inspection come in. While YOU focus on the home's style, size, layout, price, and neighborhood, WE can take care of evaluating its major systems. The purpose of a home inspection is to assess the condition of the residence at the time of inspection using visual observations, along with state of the art tools and report deficiencies of specific systems and components. I promise you if I am unsure of any aspect, then I will find out or refer you to a specialist. The information and contract you will be provided before the inspection, will outline the scope of services along with any limitations. Then we'll provide you with a written report to help you make the best buying decision possible. My reports are clear and precise, along with being interactive with the click of the mouse which links you to additional information on a particular concern on the report that you may not quite understand. Clear digital photos are provided in the report. The Horizon software that I use for reporting was developed and is maintained by Carson Dunlop, the leading innovator and developer of inspection software.
We offer comprehensive inspection services for Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Condominiums, and Mobile/Manufactured homes. Additional inspection services offered include, 11th month Builders Warranty, Periodic Maintenance, and Pre-listing/Pre-offer verbal consultations. Please see more information about the different inspection types by clicking on the SERVICES tab above.
I want to take just a moment to tell you about a couple of benefits we offer to all our customers. The first is a 10% discount to all Military- Active, Retired, and Honorably Retired. We also extend this offer to First Responders- EMS, Police, and Fire.
Paragon Inspection has also partnered with PORCH SERVICES. Porch was founded in Seattle and is still the location of their head offices even though the company has grown nationwide. The home assistant services are provided to each and every client that I perform an inspection for. Should you choose not to be involved in the FREE service, you can easily opt out of any future communications. But of course I offer this as an added advantage to using my inspection services. Following the inspection, you are enrolled in this program and contacted by email with all the pertinent information. The main benefits are the following:
- 90 day Inspection Warranty!!
- Enrollment in Porch Home Assistant Gold- This program usually costs $350 per year, but you will receive this benefit FREE for LIFE! These services include everything from move-in help, initial repairs, handyman services, and continues with help for future maintenance and repairs.
- $100 in Handyman Service Vouchers.
- The Porch Guarantee- All projects backed by the Porch 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Best Price Guarantee!
Paragon Inspection also provides HomeBinder to all of our clients! HomeBinder is an online home management application that helps homeowners track paint colors by room, plan projects, manage maintenance tasks, and much more! The 3-ring digital binder provides our customers with all the following:
- Paragon Inspection will gift you a lifetime account to HomeBinder ($360 Value) to help with all of your ongoing home management needs.
- NEW HOME OWNER REFERENCE GUIDE explains the function and operation of the various systems and components in your home.
- APPLIANCE RECALL ALERTS that notifies you if any appliances in your home have been recalled by the manufacturer.
- SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE REMINDERS for your homes reoccurring maintenance needs like replacing air filters and changing smoke alarm batteries.
- STORE CONTRACTOR INFORMATION to always remember the handymen who work on your home so you know who to call for repairs.
- ORGANIZE HOME PROJECTS by storing photos, paint colors, and project costs for easy repairs and tax deductions at the time of sale.
- DIGITAL FILING CABINET to organize and save important home-related documents for safe keeping.
- HOME INVENTORY to keep track of valuables for insurance purposes in the case of fire, flood, or theft.
- PROJECT PLANNER for all your home-related projects and help taking action when you're ready.
- BUILDFAX PERMIT RECORDS is included to instantly import building permit records to see work previously done on the home.
- HOMEBINDER SELLER REPORTS for when it comes time to sell. You can generate a HomeBinder Seller Report that shows all kinds of great information to potential buyers to help sell the home faster!
I am also a proud member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors). ASHI has been called the oldest home inspector association in the world. Founded in 1976, they have been around since before most States ever recognized home inspections as a trade. And this all started in the Seattle area. In fact, a lot of common practices in the inspection industry, and even many home inspection laws (in States where home inspections are regulated) came from ASHI and/or ASHI members. Our level of commitment and continued education in the industry is above all others. Real estate professionals agree that hiring a licensed inspector from one of only two major organizations in the country is not only the right decision, but security for your investment.
My 30 years of experience in the construction industry have provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform my inspections. That is why I decided to start Paragon Inspection LLC which was established in 2016. Our continued goal and commitment is to provide our customers with Courteous and Professional service. Making sure you have all the information before you make such a significant decision simply makes sense. Count on Paragon Inspection to give you the unbiased, professional opinion you need, when you need it.
Along with the Main Page Headings in the Upper Right Hand Corner, don't miss the drop downs for each page for complete information including my Bio, Inspection Types and information, Sample Agreements & Reports, along with Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Information.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment contact us today at 360-310-6485
WE OFFER FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING, FAST SERVICE & COMPETITIVE PRICING!
John is a member of ASHI National and ASHI Western Washington.
Washington State Home Inspector License # 1657
Paragon Inspection LLC is E&O and General Liability Insured
PARAGON - A PATTERN OF EXCELLENCE!